Job DescriptionA Team Leader position, leading a team of product analysts. This is a meaningful, leading and challenging position.
The mission of the team is to assist the organization (with a special emphasis on the Product-Technology division) to make better decisions, based on analytical value. To achieve its goal, the team analyze interesting abnormal trends, processes, product improvements, new versions modifications and features, as well as building ad-hoc models and performing statistical tests. The team supports and escorts the company game studio, including building from scratch the mathematical design of Casino games, simulating the models, validating 3rd party models, and escorting the process of regulatory certifications, audits and game performance monitoring. The team products include extracting relevant business data, its processing, analysis, understanding, followed by the delivery of coherent, actionable business insights to its customers across the organization, including senior management level. On top of ongoing analysis and attending to customer demand, a high level of initiative and proactivity is required in order to take a meaningful role in helping the company understand its current and future challenges and to better plan its strategic direction accordingly. The team uses a diverse set of tools to accomplish its mission, including statistical tests, the usage of DWH tools and all other means that a rich in data online environment can provide for them.
If you are a researcher by hart, who not only likes to solve problems, but also proactively looks for them and know how to extract define and understand them in the sea of available data – than this is for you!
- BA graduates in mathematics/ Statistics/ industrial Engineering (specializing in operations research), a second degree an advantage.
- 5 years’ practical experience in analysis roles, including the usage of statistical tests and exercising complex modeling – within the Online industry is an advantage.
- 2 years’ experience in team management.
- Experience working in rich data environment, utilizing big data bases.
- Strong familiarity working with DWH environment, specifically experience with BO, SQL and the usage of diverse DWH and statistical tools – Tableau, R, JMP.
- Strong analytical thinking, with a high proficiency in processing and fusion of big data bases.
- Strong business understanding, with the ability to extract business insights out of them.
- Methodological, organized, detail-oriented, with the ability to look at results from above as well.
- Experience in preparing and presenting presentations (Hebrew and English) and the ability to summarize its insights in a coherent, to-the-point report format.
- Experience working with Senior level positions.
- Proactive, initiator, highly motivated, positive thinker.
Send your CV
Only suitable applications will be considered and confidentiality will be ensured at all times