Job DescriptionCome join our Finance projects and delivery team in one of the world`s leading gaming company!
The Project manager is responsible for finance information systems and will manage finance internal and cross-company projects. This function is the focal point providing services to the global finance division on all relevant aspects.
The position includes:
- Work with KEY users across global 888 to collect their requirements for new development tasks.
- Prepare business deigns, RFPs, source for vendors and internal resources, test and perform UAT with key users.
- Prepare and maintain work documents and manuals.
- Be responsible for key users training.
- Work closely with international contacts on a daily basis.
** Please send CV in English only.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics/ Industrial Engineering/ Information systems
- 2-3 years of Project management experience
- Finance experience – a must
- IT/information system orientation – an advantage
- English – mother tongue level
- Ability to see global effects of projects, see the bigger picture without losing attention to details.
- Independent, responsible, self-motivated and a fast learner
Send your CV
Only suitable applications will be considered and confidentiality will be ensured at all times