Job DescriptionThe Finance implementer is part of ERP team in the Finance division at 888.
The role includes designing new features, investigating and fixing ERP bugs and working closely with company’s key user worldwide.
The Finance implementer will gather requirements and serve as focal point for consolidating requests and needs, support financial processes, build reports, analyse data using SQL queries, setup the system according to requirements and conduct training to ERP users worldwide.
- 3+ years’ of experience in implementation of ERP projects (Oracle /SAP/Priority, Dynamics AX a plus) – must.
- ERP Financial experience – implementing financial modules – must.
- Experience with support deployments, provide training and assisting in testing solutions with the users.
- Experience with designing solutions and execute within time.
- Experience with performing QA with supporting test plans documentations.
- Certified Public accountant (CPA) – Must.
- Experience in ERP go live projects.
- Must be able to communicate fluently written/ spoken English.
Send your CV
Only suitable applications will be considered and confidentiality will be ensured at all times