Job Description888 group, a dynamic, global organization, a leader in the field of online marketing is offering an opportunity to an experienced business analyst who wishes to take part in strategic business decisions and make a difference.
If you are a researcher by hart, who not only likes to solve problems, but also proactively looks for them and know how to extract define and understand them in the sea of available data – than this position is for you!
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting business decisions in the field of regulatory requirements and cross platform optimization processes
- Working closely with different Business unit’s and key managers across the organization
- Proactively providing relevant insights and conclusions based on analytical research
- Perform ongoing monitoring and provide necessary controls for all regulatory applications and cross company activities
- Collection and analysis of data from a variety of information systems, tools and sources, coherently fusing them into meaningful analysis
- Identifying opportunities for improvement in business operations and processes
- SQL and Excel master a must
- High skill level in BO, Tableau, R - an advantage
- Analytical skills, strategic thinking, ability to turn complex concepts into actionable recommendations
- BA/B.Sc. in Statistics / Math / Engineering or other quantitative field
- Approximately 2 + years of prior experience in quantitative data analysis – a mandatory requirement.
- High level of verbal and written English
- Curious, enjoy asking questions and have fun getting to the bottom of things
- Like to explore new worlds, methodologies, numbers and DBs
- Eager to learn, hard worker, multi-tasker
- Responsible and accountable
- Accurate who pays attention to details
- Strong communication skills
Send your CV
Only suitable applications will be considered and confidentiality will be ensured at all times