Job Description888 is offering an opportunity to manage a team of accountants in a global public company traded on the London Stock Exchange Market.
The Controller will have significant hands-on responsibilities across financial reporting aspects of the Group’s consolidated accounts and standalone entities.
The Controller will lead the management accounts team responsibilities and will cover financial accounting, financial reporting and audit.
As a Financial Reporting Controller Team Leader you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of the monthly consolidated financial statements
- Ensuring quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Organizing and leading the preparation for annual audit - key liaison with external auditors during financial audits.
- Coordinating monthly closing process, review work papers and supporting schedules.
- Ensuring proper maintenance of accounting transactions in accordance with corporate and statutory requirements.
- Providing constant guidance and trainings necessary to maintain and develop the management accounts team business understandings and expertise.
- Maintaining and strengthen key internal and external relationships, including senior management or peers from other departments within the group.
Job RequirementsThis job is for you only if you have:
- 3-5 years’ experience as a CPA, with from a similar position in a high-tech global company
- BA Degree in Accounting
- Strong accounting principles and IFRS GAAP knowledge
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Extremely organized working methods and high motivation
- Fluent verbal and written English skills
- Ability to work under pressure and extensive working hours, in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Experienced in ERP system
You might also have:
- MBA or Masters in Finance or Business
- Experience in a global public company
- Experience in a high-tech company
Send your CV
Only suitable applications will be considered and confidentiality will be ensured at all times