Job Description888 is offering an opportunity to manage a team of accountants in a global public company traded on the London Stock Exchange Market.
The manager will have significant hands-on responsibilities across Revenues & Billing aspects of the Group.
The Revenues & Billing Controller will lead the group responsibilities and will cover financial accounting, revenue reporting, billing processes, regulatory tax calculation, analytical workings and managing the audit of relevant accounts.
As Revenue & Billing controller you will be responsible for:
- Monitoring of the monthly revenue calculation and recognition.
- Ensuring quality control over turnover tax calculation and reporting in accordance with the laws and regulations of different countries.Organizing and leading the settling and balancing accounts and ERP ledger accounts with business partners.
- Coordinating monthly closing process, review work papers and supporting schedules.
- Handling and analyzing business agreements and contracts from a financial and an accounting perspectiveEnsuring proper maintenance of contract analysis with third parties, including financial implementation and execution of the cont
- Maintaining and strengthen key internal and external relationships, including senior management or peers from other departments within the company.
- Responsibility for external audit and review for accounts related to departments’ domains
Job RequirementsThis job is for you only if you have:
- 5-7 years’ experience as a CPA, with from a similar position in a high-tech global company
- Information systems orientation: excellent Excel proficiency An academic education in accounting and economics
- Proven management skills and ability to lead a group of accountants
- Fluent English writing and oral at a very high level
- Strong analytical capabilities, out of the box thinking and solution orientedExtremely organized working methods and high motivation
- Ability to work under pressure and extensive working hours, in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Ability to meet deadlines and has multitasking abilities
You may also have:
- familiarity with ERP systems and BO systems - an advantage.
- Background / work experience from complex companies with multiple clients.
Send your CV
Only suitable applications will be considered and confidentiality will be ensured at all times