Job Description888 is offering an opportunity to manage a team of accountants in a global public company traded on the London Stock Exchange Market.
The manager will have significant hands-on responsibilities across Revenues & Billing aspects of the Group.
The Revenues & Billing Controller will lead the group responsibilities and will cover financial accounting, revenue reporting, billing processes, regulatory tax calculation, analytical workings and managing the audit of relevant accounts.
As a Revenue & Billing Controller you will be responsible for:
- Monitoring of the monthly revenue calculation and recognition.
- Ensuring quality control over turnover tax calculation and reporting in accordance with the laws and regulations of different countries.
- Organizing and leading the settling and balancing accounts and ERP ledger accounts with business partners.
- Coordinating monthly closing process, review work papers and supporting schedules.
- Handling and analyzing business agreements and contracts from a financial and an accounting perspective.
- Ensuring proper maintenance of contract analysis with third parties, including financial implementation and execution of the contracts.
- Providing constant guidance and trainings necessary to maintain and develop the Revenues & Billing business understandings and expertise.
- Maintaining and strengthen key internal and external relationships, including senior management or peers from other departments within the company.
- Responsibility for external audit and review for accounts related to departments’ domains
Job RequirementsThis job is for you only if you have:
- 5-7 years’ experience as a CPA, with former similar position in a high-tech global company
- Information systems orientation: excellent Excel proficiency
- An academic education in accounting and economics
- Proven management skills and ability to lead a group of accountants
- Fluent English writing and oral at a very high level
- Strong analytical capabilities, out of the box thinking and solution oriented
- Extremely organized working methods and high motivation
- Ability to work under pressure and extensive working hours, in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Ability to meet deadlines and has multitasking abilities
- Capability to confidently present the departments’ products to high level key management personal
You may also have:
- Familiarity with ERP systems and BO systems
- Background / work experience from complex companies with multiple clients
Send your CV
Only suitable applications will be considered and confidentiality will be ensured at all times