Job Description888, a global hi-tech company located in Herzeliya Pituach, is looking for a payroll accountant for a temporary position, filling in for a team member on maternity leave. The position is for a period of 10 months.
- Handling salary for some 800 employees in Israel using the Hilan system, while working with another payroll accountant under the team leader.
- Handling onboarding of new employees and those leaving, pension fund matters, reserve duty leave, reimbursements and expenses.
- Overseeing employees’ attendance on the Hilanet system.
- Providing support for employees in matters concerning salary and attendance.
- Preparation of salary and work hours reports in Excel
- At least 1 year experience as a payroll accountant
- Payroll accounting course graduate
- High level of English (writing, reading, speech)
- Complete command of Excel
- Experience working with salary systems, preferably, Hilan
- Experience in account management – advantage
- Available for full-time position
- Reliable, discreet, highly responsible
- Thorough, attention to detail, service-oriented, independent worker
Send your CV
Only suitable applications will be considered and confidentiality will be ensured at all times