Job DescriptionThe role requires responsibility over Regulated Markets Business Unit Websites (content, visual and user experience), as well as manage, design and define the new websites when penetrating new markets.
The role requires high level skills of project mgmt. in a matrix environment while managing different acquisition activities for increasing unit KPIs
- Manage marketing projects from planning to execution, while working with numerous interfaces in and outside the company, including the Product unit, Marketing Operations and other 3rd party companies.
- Be in charge of the sites’ infrastructure, lead projects dedicated to improve the infrastructure working in cooperation with the Operations and SEO teams.
- Segmenting and analyzing potential customer activities, for the purpose of building a targeted marketing response.
- Analyzing the sites’ performance and optimize them accordingly.
- Be in charge of creating new websites to launch new products/markets according to the highest standards and knowledge in the company as well as renewing existent.
- Measure and improve the web conversion across all the websites and upper funnel by conducting A/B tests on relevant elements/pages.
- Ensure we are using the best practices and tools common to the different web conversion teams.
- Stay updated with changing trends in the conversion market.
- Project management skills – must.
- Experience working in the field of Internet marketing- a must.
- Experience working with Google Analytics – a must.
- Familiarity with online analysis tools – a must.
- High analytical ability and experience in analyzing reports - a must.
- High sensitivity to fine details and an eye for creative and esthetics – must.
- Experience working with conversion tools (crazyegg, optimizely, clicktale) – must.
- English at a high level- a must.
- Familiarity with the Internet gaming industry – advantage.
- SEO knowledge – advantage.
- HTML and other coding understanding – advantage.
Send your CV
Only suitable applications will be considered and confidentiality will be ensured at all times