- Intensive day to day support of Affiliates- daily management, maintain and service.
- Make proposals to maximize their activities by means of mutual promotions.
- Develop activities and new channels including marketing plans for new products, cooperative ventures and strategies.
- Maximize Affiliate's profits while encouraging the broadening of their activities with us (initiate ideas for new campaigns, incentives and bonuses).
- Full responsibility for certain markets/products (act as the go between product managers and regional managers).
- Analyze reports identifying small and medium size affiliates with potential for growth and perform ongoing monitoring of the activities of the Affiliates- analysis of performance, improve processes and make suggestions for increasing income.
- Provide e-marketing tools in order to increase the traffic of players.
- Manage negotiations with the Affiliates regarding renewal of conditions- commissions received.
- Participation in professional exhibitions, conventions, forums and additional initiatives and meetings.
- English at a high level, other languages – major advantage.
- Sales experience (preferably in the on-line market).
- Previous experience in account management – major advantage.
- Internet background – a must.
- Bachelor's degree in economics, marketing or accounting – an advantage.
- Experience in the gaming field – a high advantage.
Send your CV
Only suitable applications will be considered and confidentiality will be ensured at all times