Job DescriptionPassionate data analyst that will be responsible for all the data aspects in the department -
From data defining and arrangement to deep gaming analysis and business decisions.
- Collaborate with product management and development departments to understand company needs and suggest possible solutions.
- Defining data structures to serve further data analysis.
- KPI and gaming report definition and building.
- Deep gaming analysis in terms of end-user gaming experience and economy balancing.
- ROI and LTV estimation for marketing evaluation.
- Have proven working experience as a data analyst in large scale data environment.
- Have internet or gaming experience – high advantage.
- Have background on data mining and statistical models– high advantage.
- Strong technical orientation.
- Have academic Degree in industrial management, economy, Statistics, Applied Math or related field.
- Open to frequent changes and Quick learner.
- R/Python – a plus.
- Big data solution tools, preferable Amazon Redshift - a plus.
Send your CV
Only suitable applications will be considered and confidentiality will be ensured at all times