Job DescriptionThe Acquisition Manager is responsible for managing all Acquisition activities related to our activities in New Jersey in order to acquire new customers for two of 888’s leading products – Casino and Poker.
The Acquisition Manager will work to increase NJ’s revenues by acquiring new players while working in collaboration with the various marketing channels (Affiliation, SEO, SEM and MB).
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Identifying opportunities for marketing; performing follow-ups with the marketing channel managers; daily review on channel level, country and platform (mobile, PC etc.).
- Conduct monthly analysis in compares to previous month & last year per channel.
- Initiate online acquisition campaigns: decide on concepts and offers, how to promote it, where to test it, what should be the user flow and follow up on KPIs.
- Define priorities for the MCs tasks according to business potential.
- Responsible for any cross MC matters, sharing and coordinating between the different MCs and the BU.
- Collaborate and cultivate relationships between the Acquisition channels and the CRM, Social and product teams.
- Offline- assure all teams are aligned with offline dates, offline creative - how does it influent on figures and how to leverage it.
- Experience in the online marketing and acquisition world – must.
- At least 2 years’ experience in sales or marketing in the global online market, with excellent negotiation skills.
- Familiarity with the online gaming industry.
- Experience with the Affiliates and SEO world.
- Proven experience in building work-plans and managing budgets.
- Proven experience in analyzing quantitative data and drawing conclusions.
- Excellent and proven skills for managing projects and matrix teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of Business Management/ Industrial Management /Economics.
- English – mother tongue level.
Send your CV
Only suitable applications will be considered and confidentiality will be ensured at all times