Job Description888 is on the lookout for a motivated, innovative and results- driven individual, who will be our next Marketing Retention Manager, part of the regulated marketing team. This role's main responsibilities are in planning and creating of marketing campaigns from head to toe, while constantly optimizing various KPIs.
As a Marketing Retention Manager at 888 you will be responsible for:
- Initiate and develop a personalized and segmented marketing strategy for our players, while utilizing various marketing channels, in order to deepen player relation and increase profitability.
- Manage and promote marketing projects from head to toe (New games launches, new product releases, optimizations etc.) while working with numerous product & operational interfaces
- Defining, developing & implementing of tools, offering mechanisms and infrastructures that aim to improve Retention and Conversion performance.
- Data analysis and monitoring of various KPIs
Job RequirementsThis job is for you only if you have:
- 2 years of experience in strategic marketing role
- English at mother tongue level
- B.A. in the field of Marketing/ Business management/ Communications/ Economics
- Creativity and out-of-the-box thinking
- Multitasking ability
- Experience in creating and analyzing quantitative data reports.
- An obsession with workflows, methodological, well organized, process oriented
- Willing to work in a temporary position
You may also have:
- Experience in Online marketing
- Former introduction with online gaming/ gambling
Send your CV
Only suitable applications will be considered and confidentiality will be ensured at all times