Job DescriptionYou can argue who's greater, Messi or Ronaldo, but if you have a decisive opinion about it, perhaps your place is with us...
888, A global online company, a leader in its field is looking for a business oriented analytical wizard who understands customers and knows how to turn patterns into insights. You will be responsible for creating automated marketing campaigns & projects based on player behavior analysis.
As an Analytical CRM Manager you will be responsible for:
- Maximizing players’ lifetime value by creating and implementing automated campaigns through the most advanced communication channels
- Analyze customer behavior data in order to initiate and optimize marketing projects
- Creating smart segmentations, using intricate BI modules
- Test, monitor and optimize marketing offers by using multiple test methodologies
- Monitoring players activity and pinpoint personal marketing opportunities
- Help understand how our customers feel about our service and offering using both quantitative and qualitative.
- Work with Multiple interfaces to create campaigns, promotions and other marketing activities.
Job RequirementsThis job is for you only if you have:
- Excellent expertise in Excel
- Sharp analytical skills
- Fluent English
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics / industrial management engineering / Business management.
- Ability to derive insights from data and use them to develop actionable tasks/campaigns
- Project management skills from top to bottom
- Desire for Sport
You may also have:
- Experience in SQL
- Experience with Unica, Salesforce or other Campaign Management Software
- Experience in retention marketing / marketing analyst roles in the online industries
Send your CV
Only suitable applications will be considered and confidentiality will be ensured at all times