Job DescriptionWe are looking for a business oriented excel wizard who understands customers and knows how to turn patterns into insights.
You will be responsible for creating automated marketing campaigns & projects based on player behaviour analysis.
This role is part of a cutting-edge retention department within the Bingo unit and will include:
- Maximising players’ lifetime value by creating and implementing automated campaigns through the most advanced communication channels.
- Analyse and optimise customer behaviour data to initiate marketing projects.
- Work closely with our overseas English speaking team.
- Test, monitor and optimise marketing offers by using multiple test methodologies.
- Work with the Creative team to design and create HTML templates.
- Very high level of Microsoft Excel is required – Mandatory.
- Fluent in English – A must.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics / Industrial Management.
- Should be able to derive insights from data and use them to develop actionable tasks/campaigns.
- Experience in SQL – An advantage.
- Experience with Unica, Salesforce or other Campaign Management Software - advantage.
- Experience in retention marketing / marketing analyst roles in the online industries – advantage.
Send your CV
Only suitable applications will be considered and confidentiality will be ensured at all times