Job DescriptionAre you a leader?
888 is offering a highly influential, strategic managerial position to lead the Campaign Management group. The Group Manger will be responsible for all the business units campaigns operation, and will be part of the department’s managerial forum.
As a Campaign Manager GM at 888 you will be responsible for:
- Managing 4 teams which are responsible for planning, developing, deploying and monitoring all campaign & promotions via the Campaign Manager system
- Leading and completing a Tera Data migration project.
- Maintaining high-level of service to all marketing business units, making sure they get the most of their resources.
- Put extra attention on Time to Market while making sure to increase delivery capabilities constantly.
- Keep close touch with production environment while making sure all campaigns are running and performing as expected.
- Define new real-time platform system requests and improvements plan.
- Develop NOC and reports abilities to give the most-accurate and immediate alert to the business
- Manage on-call duties within the teams making sure constantly monitor the Campaign Manager activities and handling crisis when needed.
Job RequirementsThis job is for you only if you have:
- Vast experience in leading a large team or department
- Deep understanding of the operations/production world and marketing requirements
- Knowledge in DBs, SQL and complex procedures development
- Strong analytical skills
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- Ability to think out of the box and manage crisis, work efficiently under pressure
- Ability to work in a diverse and dynamic environment
- Bachelor's Degree in economics/ industrial engineering/ information systems management
You may also have:
- Experience with tools like SQL Server, TD, Unica, SSRS
- Working experience in an on-line or a gaming company
Send your CV
Only suitable applications will be considered and confidentiality will be ensured at all times