Job Description888 are on the lookout for a motivated, innovative and results- driven individual, who will be our next Casino Retention Manager, part of the Casino Marketing team. This role's main responsibilities are in planning and creating of CRM marketing campaigns from head to toe, while constantly optimizing various KPIs.
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of an experienced team of online marketing professionals in one of the world’s most popular online gaming companies.
Do you have what it takes?
As a Retention Manager at 888, you will be responsible for:
- Being a fully dedicated marketing leader of your casino domains
- Develop & manage both mass market and segmented marketing strategies for existing players, while utilizing various channels & marketing tools, in order to:
o Deepen player relation, engagement & loyalty
o Increase share of wallet, player lifetime & profitability.
- Promote & take a major role in marketing projects (New games’ launches, new product releases, optimizations etc.) while working with numerous product & operational interfaces
- Defining, developing & implementing of tools, channels, offering mechanisms and infrastructures that aim to improve Retention and Conversion performance
- In depth customer segmentation and suiting personalized offers
- Data analysis and monitoring of various KPIs
Job RequirementsThis job is for you only if you have:
- 2 years of experience in online marketing- a must, preference to international markets
- 2 years of experience in marketing strategy & planning
- Excellent English- written and spoken.
- B.A. in the field of Marketing/ Business management/ Communications/ Economics
- Creativity & out-of-the-box thinking
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Accuracy & attention to details
- Ability to work within tight timelines
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
You may also have:
- Experience in the field of customer loyalty
- Former introduction with online gaming
Send your CV
Only suitable applications will be considered and confidentiality will be ensured at all times