Job DescriptionThe Copywriter is responsible for writing, proofing and editing marketing and corporate content for a leading Business Unit in an Online Gaming company, as well as being the “gate keeper” of our brands’ tone of voice.
As part of the Marketing team, working closely with our Marketing & Account Managers, you will create all marketing content of different projects from conception to completion including web sites, landing pages, emails, banners, social media, game descriptions, etc.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include:
- Conceptualise and write clear, creative, persuasive & original copy for emails, websites, banners and various online materials
- Proof and edit all marketing material before distribution; correct grammar errors, misspellings, or design flaws
- Be the Business Unit’s focal point for Regulatory & Legal issues and assure compliance throughout all marketing campaigns, including the writing of Terms & Conditions for offers
- Maintain brands’ tone of voice throughout all communications
- Familiarising with our products and services, target audience and our competitors' activities & communications
- Initiate, collaborate, and brainstorm with the marketing team to develop new ideas & concepts for marketing campaigns; suggest & execute A/B tests to improve conversion rate
- Manage our external social agency for on-page engagement, including guidance, approval of materials and monitoring activity
- Working on several campaigns at once, sometimes under pressure and often within tight deadlines
- English - Mother tongue (UK mandatory).
- Experience in marketing copywriting.
- Previous experience in the gaming industry- an advantage.
- Creativity & imagination.
- Ability to work within tight timelines.
- Multi-tasker- ability to work on several different projects in parallel.
- Team player- excellent teamwork is a must.
- Accuracy & attention to details.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills with a proven ability to interface effectively at all levels within an organization.
- Good research skills.
Send your CV
Only suitable applications will be considered and confidentiality will be ensured at all times