- Design and maintain online media campaigns, website, email campaigns, social media, motion graphic, and other materials as needed.
- Create alternative types of media such as presentations, online demos etc.
- Collaborate with marketing managers (CRM & Acquisition) to develop compelling design concepts, artwork and layouts for multi-channel and integrated marketing efforts.
- Design overall customer experiences using layout techniques, style guides, color schemes, and user interface design.
- Keep up-to-date of industry trends, styles, and technologies.
- Champion brand standards; ensure that all materials are within current style and tone guidelines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design preferred (experience in web)
- 3+ years of experience in the online design field
- Must be able to organize and complete multiple projects from concept to completion
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously with close attention to details and prioritization to meet deadlines
- Demonstrates strong planning and organization skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash
- Portfolio showcasing excellent design capabilities in a variety of mediums to include, web, mobile and print.
Send your CV
Only suitable applications will be considered and confidentiality will be ensured at all times