Job DescriptionWe are offering an opportunity to manage a team of analysts responsible for analysis, measurement, and optimization of all marketing activities for 888!
This is a leading strategic position involving interfacing with multiple business units, including senior management.
In this position, you will:
- Manage and lead a team of marketing analysts in ongoing monitoring & control of performance, analysis marketing activities and processes, campaigns effectiveness measurement, identifying and analyzing trends, profitability analysis, ROI analysis, risk assessment, follow-up on KPI, and more.
- Initiating and managing optimization processes within the business units, ongoing monitoring of marketing expenses and profitability on all levels.
- Budgets planning including Setting KPIs and objectives to support business goals.
- Support strategic business decisions by conducting in depth cross analysis including generating and presenting insights and actionable recommendations to senior management.
- Initiating, leading and implementing cross-organizational analytical & business projects within the different units.
- BA in Industrial Management/Economics/Statistics – a must (MA – and advantage)
- At least 5 years’ experience in business analysis in global companies.
- At least 2 years’ managerial experience.
- Experience with online industries – a significant advantage.
- Experience working with databases, including data analysis tools, knowledge of BI tools, and reporting systems.
- Excellent verbal skills in English and Hebrew.
- High-level analytical skills, conclusion reaching skills, an initiator, ability to work under pressure.
Send your CV
Only suitable applications will be considered and confidentiality will be ensured at all times