Job DescriptionIf you have the most relevant experience in Graphic Designing, and you are ready for the next step - this is the position for you!
888, a leader in the online marketing industry, is offering an opportunity to become a master in online Graphic Design.
As a Graphic Designer at 888 you will be responsible for:
- Design and maintain online media campaigns, website, email campaigns, social media, motion graphic, and other materials as needed.
- Collaborate with marketing managers (CRM & Acquisition) to develop compelling design concepts, artwork and layouts for multi-channel and integrated marketing efforts.
- Design overall customer experiences using layout techniques, style guides, color schemes, and user interface design.
- Keep up-to-date of industry trends, styles, and technologies.
- Champion brand standards; ensure that all materials are within current style and tone guidelines.
- Create alternative types of media such as presentations, online demos etc.
Job RequirementsThis job is for you only if you have:
- produce portfolio on demand
- A Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design preferred (experience in web)
- 2+ years of experience in the online design field
- Ability to organize and complete multiple projects from concept to completion
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously with close attention to details and prioritization to meet deadlines
- Ability to demonstrates strong planning and organization skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Fluent in Hebrew & English.
You may also have:
- Knowledge of Adobe After Effects
- Knowledge of HTML5 Banners & google web designer tool
Send your CV
Only suitable applications will be considered and confidentiality will be ensured at all times