Job DescriptionGraduates of engineering and management studies, with knowledge of SQL – the following job opening is worth a few minutes of your time:
You know how sometimes, when you watch soccer with your friends, and you order pizza – the next week, you get a text from the pizza place prompting you about specials for the next game?
Well, that’s exactly what our teams of campaign manager implementers does.
- The team automates our marketing activities, allowing the marketing team to bring our players the best offers – creating an optimal game environment --- extending the customer's life expectancy as a player.
- This is done by writing complicated SQL logic over the DWH, using communication systems (SMS, push notification, email) that interface with our players.
- As a campaign manager at 888, you will gain exposure to the worlds of content, marketing, analytics, and technology (SQL and BI), and you will work with many interfaces.
- A degree in Industrial Engineering and Management/ Information Systems – a mandatory requirement.
- English – high level – mandatory
- Knowledge of SQL writing – mandatory
- Experience in analytical systems and data retrieval – DWH, SSRS and BO – an advantage.
- Familiarity with information system concepts, including databases and BI concepts – an advantage.
Send your CV
Only suitable applications will be considered and confidentiality will be ensured at all times