- To create and manage on-line advertising campaigns.
- To provide campaign support, while analyzing and processing financial data; to expand and maximize profits.
- To research and investigate search engines and to analyze campaigns of competitors.
- Keyword research and campaign development.
- Monitor campaign progress, including ongoing handling and optimization.
- Work on various advertising platforms, including AdWords, Bing Ads, etc.
- Draw conclusions from campaign performances and implement them “on-site”.
- Conduct an in-depth analysis and research of the competition.
- Research search engines and periodic engine modifications.
- Be active in relevant forums, while collecting new information and acquiring new knowledge for the Company.
- At least two years of experience in the SEM field.
- Work experience with Google platforms (AdWords, Analytics), Bing.
- English at a very high level – mandatory.
- Proficient in computer applications, especially Excel.
- A bachelor’s degree in Economics / Business Administration / Industrial Management / Math – an advantage.
Send your CV
Only suitable applications will be considered and confidentiality will be ensured at all times