Job Description888poker is the 2nd biggest online poker in the world, with millions of users playing on a regular basis.
We are looking for a Retention Marketing Manager to plan & manage innovative marketing promotions for our existing players, whilst conducting ongoing analysis.
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of an experienced team of online marketing professionals.
As a Retention Marketing Manager at 888, you will be responsible for:
- Planning & executing online campaigns for existing B2C users.
- Creating data based business cases, and defining clear promotion KPIs.
- Matrix management of all operation interphases involved – copywriters, designers, web developers, etc.
- Analyzing results throughout the campaign. Implementing “lesson learned” consequences.
Job RequirementsThis job is for you only if you have:
- At least 1 year of experience in Online marketing - mandatory. CRM experience – a big advantage.
- High analytical capabilities. Excel knowledge.
- Creativity and out-of-the-box thinking.
- People person, able to drive matrix interphases.
- Multi-tasking abilities.
- Able to work independently.
- English in mother tongue level.
- Former introduction with poker/online gambling industry – an advantage.
Send your CV
Only suitable applications will be considered and confidentiality will be ensured at all times