Job Description888 are on the lookout for a motivated, innovative and results- driven individual, who will be our next Retention Manager, part of the innovative B2C Marketing division. This role's main responsibilities are in planning and creating of online marketing campaigns end to end, while constantly optimizing our customers’ KPIs.
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of an experienced team of online marketing professionals in one of the world’s most popular online gaming companies.
Do you have what it takes?
As a Retention Manager at 888 you will be responsible for:
- Develop & manage both mass market and segmented marketing strategies for existing players, while utilizing various channels & marketing tools, aiming to:
o Increase share of wallet, player lifetime & profitability.
- Initiating and managing marketing campaigns aiming to increase customers’ retention, while working with designers, copywriters HTML & web developers and additional operational services.
- Manage and promote marketing projects from planning to execution, while working with numerous interfaces
- Segmenting and analyzing customer activities, for the purpose of building a targeted marketing response.
- Mapping the various means of communication available, and building an efficient communication plan that it effective and profitable.
- Data analysis and monitoring of various KPIs
Job RequirementsThis job is for you only if you have:
- 2 years of experience in online marketing- preference to international markets
- 2 years of experience in marketing strategy & planning
- A Bachelor’s degree in the field of Industrial management/ Economics / marketing/ business management.
- Excellent English- written and spoken.
- Excellent expertise in Excel and analytical skills
- Multitasking and detail-oriented working methods
- Experience in creating a marketing strategy and executing promotions / campaigns.
- Experience in creating and analyzing quantitative data reports.
- Experience in creating work plans and managing a budget.
You may also have:
- Experience in the field of customer loyalty
- Familiarity & understanding the field of online gaming
Send your CV
Only suitable applications will be considered and confidentiality will be ensured at all times