Job DescriptionYou can argue who's greater, Messi or Ronaldo, but if you have a decisive opinion about it, perhaps your place is with us...
The CRM team is responsible for creating and managing all user communication and offering, while constantly optimizing various KPIs. Job will require creation of marketing campaigns from head to toe, and full analysis of the ongoing activity in the Sport client
As a Marketing Retention Manager at 888 you will be responsible for:
- Initiate and develop a marketing strategy for improving user performance and increase profitability.
- Manage and promote marketing projects from head to toe while working with numerous operational interfaces
- Data analysis and monitoring of various KPIs
- Manage and optimize big advertising budgets while maintaining profitability
Job RequirementsThis job is for you only if you have:
- Experience in managing projects and matrix interfaces.
- Good excel knowledge
- Creativity and out-of-the-box thinking
- English in mother tongue level
- A Bachelor’s degree in the field of marketing/business management/Industrial engineering
You may also have:
- A sports fan / Casino knowledge
- Experience in Online marketing
- A Bachelor’s degree in the field of management/ Economics
- Former introduction with online gaming
Send your CV
Only suitable applications will be considered and confidentiality will be ensured at all times