- To serve as a professional authority and focal point on all SAP Business Objects matters, such as: developments and retrieval of complex BO reports.
- Responsibility for cross-departmental infrastructural work process streamlining.
- Responsibility for new employee training and the maintaining the level of professional knowledge.
- A bachelor’s degree in one of the following: Industrial Engineering and Management / Economics – a mandatory requirement.
- Two years of experience in building and managing large databases in Excel – (Power Pivot / Query) – a mandatory requirement.
- Experience with BI systems – a mandatory requirement (experience with SAP Business Objects – a significant advantage).
- SQL knowledge – a significant advantage.
- Experience in information systems implementations and training.
- English at a high level – a mandatory requirement.
- Self-learning abilities and understanding complex systems.
- Thorough, meticulous, accurate and detail-oriented.
- Self-managing abilities – full responsibility and ownership over areas of responsibilities.
- Assertive while maintaining service orientation.
Send your CV
Only suitable applications will be considered and confidentiality will be ensured at all times