- Own and manage all global offline media for all B2C brands.
- Manage ecosystem of media agencies, direct media relationships and media auditing agencies.
- Responsible for defining strategy, planning and executing all media activities.
- Manage KPI tracking, optimization and analysis of all offline media.
- Own and manage offline media plan: Create strategy per brand and implement, Consult BUs on optimal split of budget between brands, seasonality etc and Manage and direct multiple media agencies across Europe.
- Develop best practice per brand based on media KPIs.
- Work closely with auditors and analysts to track, analyse and optimize all offline media.
- Run media agency pitch processes including defining scope, comparison of main KPIs and negotiation.
- Manage and track offline budgets for each BU.
- Familiarity with all types of offline media – TV, Press, OOH, Radio etc.
- At least 5 years experience managing offline media in Europe (UK focus).
- Experience in creating, implementing, optimizing and tracking multi million $ media plans and budgets for international brands.
- Must be independent, able to lead media and provide professional guidance to Bus.
Send your CV
Only suitable applications will be considered and confidentiality will be ensured at all times