Job DescriptionA chance to join one of 888.com strategic growth channels in the business. The role requires responsibility over 888sport websites (content, visual and user experience), expertise on launching new initiatives to penetrate new markets.
The person is a UX expert able to define page structures and designs that will guarantee the best user experience and flow, from web visibility to registration.
This role requires web conversion skills applied to measure the traffic, define areas to test and set A/B testing with the objective to improve web conversion, defined as the funnel from visitor to depositor.
The role also includes supporting all acquisition channels especially the help in growth of the affiliate channel via hunting for new websites to advertising 888sport
Ownership of 888sport website
- Be in charge of the sites’ infrastructure, lead projects dedicated to improve the infrastructure working in cooperation with the operations and SEO teams.
- Be in charge of creating new initiatives to launch new products/markets according to the highest standards and knowledge in the company as well as renewing existent. This is to include current geo targeted websites within the BU such as Sweden, Germany and others
- Define working guidelines of any web task and cooperate with all the relevant functions in the unit to ensure those guidelines are respected.
- Supporting the affiliate account managers in looking for new websites to advertise 888sport.com via searching on Google and other channels.
- Role Split – 70% Conversion & site management and 30% ACQ support (affiliation).
- Measure and improve the web conversion across all the websites and upper funnel by conducting A/B tests on relevant elements/pages.
- Analyzing the sites’ performance and optimize them accordingly.
- Planning and conducting various tests, using different methods (experience in conducting A-B and multivariate tests).
- Ensure we are using the best practices and tools common to the different web conversion teams.
- Stay updated with changing trends in the conversion market.
- Project management skills – must.
- Love of all things sport – must!
- Experience working in the field of Internet marketing- a must.
- Familiarity with the Web technology and online analysis tools (Google analytics, etc.) – a must.
- High analytical ability and experience in analyzing reports - a must.
- High sensitivity to fine details and an eye for creative and esthetics – must.
- Experience working with conversion tools (crazy egg, Inspectlet, optimizely) – must.
- English at a high level- a must.
- Familiarity with the Internet gaming industry – advantage.
- SEO knowledge – advantage.
- Basic HTML and Photoshop skills – advantage.
- Familiarity with Axure – advantage.
Send your CV
Only suitable applications will be considered and confidentiality will be ensured at all times