Job DescriptionWe are looking for a talented, experienced and highly motivated automation developer to join our dynamic and evolving team.
As an automation developer at 888, you will be responsible for:
- R&D of software infrastructure code (C#/.NET) for our CRM & Back office department, developing automation and emulation scenarios on top of the infrastructure, investigating new technologies and work with peripheral/3rd party tools.
- The work involves daily interaction with different interfaces inside the department, such as server/client teams as well as working alongside other departments.
Job RequirementsThis job is for you only if you have:
- Experience with Selenium
- Excellent Object Oriented design and programming skills
- Experience with Coded UI
- Experience with MS Build
- Experience with WCF services
- Experience in Automation test for Windows Form (.NET )Application /Web Application
- Proactive approach & self-managed
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, multi-tasks environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
You might also have:
- Familiarity with HTML5, CSS
- Relevant technical service from IDF (8200/Mamram etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or equivalent
- Prior knowledge in MS-SQL
- Familiarity with TFS
- Knowledge in Web automation
Send your CV
Only suitable applications will be considered and confidentiality will be ensured at all times