Job DescriptionWe are looking for a BI Developer for a BI migration project of DWH Platform. Being the owner of the Data Mining department migration project.
The project purpose is to migrate MMSQL stored procedures into Teradata platform.
**The position is temporary for 8 months.
- Responsibility of the migration and conversion of all the models and scripts.
- Converting MSSQL scripts to ANSI SQL using advanced tools.
- Handling the MSSQL/Teradata conversion issues and bugs.
Job RequirementsThis Job can fit you if you have:
- BSc in industrial engineering or any other related field.
- One year experience with developing complex stored procedures with MMSQL- mandatory.
- English – high level.
- Knowledge in Teradata platform – significant advantage.
You might also have:
- Experience in analytical systems and data retrieval – DWH, SSRS, Tableau.
- Familiarity with information system concepts, including databases and BI.
- Multitasking – Managing a large number of projects\tasks simultaneously.
- Highly organized, details oriented.
Send your CV
Only suitable applications will be considered and confidentiality will be ensured at all times