- Managing and leading BI migration project of DWH Platform- Planning an integrated work plan, and monitoring the analysis, development and testing stages.
- The role includes daily management of the project through integration of all the parties- development teams in Israel and abroad, infrastructure and testing, other project managers, internal customers, IT and external suppliers.
- The project manager will monitor work plans, control the development and testing resources, and report project progress to senior management of the Company.
- The project manager is required to be proactive and deal with problem solving and various conflicts within the framework of the constraints of the project schedule and budget.
- In addition, you must have a high technological understanding and familiarity with various work processes.
- 3 years of experience in BI project management (or other relevant projects).
- In depth knowledge of the BI field, including, methodologies, tools, technologies and abilities.
- Previous work experience with MS Project.
- Previous experience with migration of DWH- an advantage
- Familiarity with SSIS, Business Objects and OLAP - an advantage.
- Experience with Teradata- An advantage
- Independent and proactive, with a sense of responsibility and accountability.
- High inter-personal communication skills. Service oriented.
- English at a very high level.
Send your CV
Only suitable applications will be considered and confidentiality will be ensured at all times