Job DescriptionWe are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our Bingo product team and lead the vision of our new Bingo client. The position encompasses the entire product management lifecycle of the Bingo Platform Product.
As a Product Manager you will be responsible for the entire product management lifecycle of the 888 Bingo Product:
- Product management of the Bingo game and client, responsible for defining and implementing the Bingo Platform Roadmap in, writing PRDs (product requirements documents) and User stories.
- Defining the Bingo product interface and user experience (UI, UX) of the front and back end users.
- Providing support throughout all the product’s development stages, up to its launch, while working jointly with the product developers.
- Working with B2C and B2B partners in defining the product requirements and collecting business needs.
- Conduct competitive intelligence research and identify market opportunities in the online gaming / gambling domain.
- Constant monitoring of new product developments, as well as developments in the world of Bingo games.
Job RequirementsThis Job can fit you if you have:
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science (or similar) / engineering / marketing.
- At least 4 years of experience as a product manager in gaming, Internet or mobile companies.
- High analytical skills
- Business / marketing oriented
- Product management abilities – Able to work with numerous interfaces, matrix management, amicable assertiveness
- Background / experienced in Internet and mobile technologies.
- High analytical skills, business / marketing oriented.
- English at a very good level, including verbal expression abilities
Send your CV
Only suitable applications will be considered and confidentiality will be ensured at all times