Job DescriptionWe are looking for a System Analyst that will join the Business Application group, which is responsible for the company’s CRM & Affiliate systems.
This role represents an opportunity to be part of an integrated and challenging product.
You will participate at every stage of the product, while working in a dynamic environment using an agile methodology.
The System Analyst is involved in the R&D project at the very initial stages of BRD requirements, thorough additional lifecycle stages such as: development, QA and occasionally implementation.
The System Analyst must work systematically and in a matrix manner with the various interfaces involved and occasionally with customers.
- An eligible bachelor’s degree or a System Analysis course – mandatory.
- Proficient at system analysis methodologies (such as the “Mafteach” procedure, UML, etc.) – mandatory.
- At least 3 years of proven experience in system analyses of large scale, software projects – mandatory.
- Experience in infrastructure projects (not only interfaces and GUI) – mandatory
- English at a very high level.
- Familiar with Microsoft programming languages (.Net, MS SQL Server) and technologies – advantage.
- Ability to maximize the requirements and to create effective and creative solutions.
Send your CV
Only suitable applications will be considered and confidentiality will be ensured at all times