Job DescriptionWe are looking for a corporate network engineer to join our network team.
In this position, you will be responsible for the following:
- Operating and optimization of corporate Network infrastructure world wide.
- Design and implement new environments (small as large).
- Day to day work with all IT parties and Development.
- Examining new products.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Network maintenance and troubleshooting – must.
- Knowledge of NGFW aspect in relation to Network.
- Sustain experience and wide knowledge of network technologies.
- Experience with examining and implementing new technologies.
- Very good troubleshooting skills (layer 2-7).
- Sustain knowledge with the following technologies:
o Firewalls (various vendors) -
o IPsec VPN, end user vpn remote access technology
o Layer 2-3 switches - Must
o Windows & Linux/Unix OS – an advantage
- Very Good familiarity with most following Vendors products:
- Knowledge with VM.
- Creativity, initiative and self-learning.
- Very good interpersonal relationships.
- Good English.
- 24X7 on call when needed.
Send your CV
Only suitable applications will be considered and confidentiality will be ensured at all times