Job Description888 is looking for a passionate , proactive project manager to take end-to-end responsibility for cross software projects designed to implement system solutions, on a planning level as well as on an implementation level.
As a Cross Project Manager at 888, you will be responsible for:
- Managing all phases of the project lifecycle - the planning phase, formulating an integrated work plan, advancing the stages of analysis, development and testing.
- Integrating with all of the relevant interfaces – product managers, other project managers, internal customers, system analysts, the R&D and Testing teams, IT and at times external business partners.
- Matrix management - within the department and in face of other departments.
- Leading several projects simultaneously, while handling and managing constraints and frequent changes per Company prioritization in a dynamic work environment.
- Coordinating and channeling various project resources to the relevant tracks of the project while ensuring successful and high standards deployment throughout all projects phases
- Taking decisions, prioritizing and resolving conflicts
Job RequirementsThis job is for you only if you have:
- At least 5 years’ experience in managing technological projects /intricate software projects
- Ability to work with numerous factors, skilled at matrix management.
- Strong technological background
- A highly independent way of work, yet at the same time a team player.
- A broad and comprehensive systematic vision, risk management abilities and an understanding of long term implications.
- High proficiency at managing several projects and tasks in parallel.
- Creative thinking and out of the box problem solving.
- End- to- End accountability and non-compromised execution standards
- Very good analytical skills
- A methodical, organized and thorough working process
- English at a high level, including verbal expression abilities and drafting documents in English.
- Presentation skills
You might also have:
- Experienced with Agile methodology
- Experienced in working with MS Project
- Familiar with the world of internet in general and specifically with online gaming
- Project management experience in a global environment
Send your CV
Only suitable applications will be considered and confidentiality will be ensured at all times