Job DescriptionWe are looking for an experienced SQL Server development team leader to work in online gaming.
In this position you will be responsible for leading the database development ensuring compliance with performance and availability metrics to support business objectives.
Team members are both locally in abroad.
We are looking for the most highly motivated and intelligent individuals.
- Participate in the entire development life cycle, from concept to release.
- Work closely with product managers, System analysts and testers in a highly collaborative team environment.
- Deliver secure, high performance, maintainable code using best practices.
- Ensure all development work is carried out with a consistently high-level of quality.
- At least 2 years’ experience managing SQL Server development team.
- 7+ years hands-on T-SQL development experience.
- Performance tuning.
- Experience as infrastructure DBA - Advantage.
- Strong database design.
- Detailed and organized.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with frequent production releases.
- Experience in both OLTP and OLAP environments.
- Very large databases - Advantage.
Send your CV
Only suitable applications will be considered and confidentiality will be ensured at all times