- The system analyst is part of the ePayments Group, which is responsible for financial-related projects and for specifying projects and modules in the Company’s systems.
- The position is based on planning abilities, logic and the capacity for in depth understanding. The system analyst partakes in the development project already at its very preliminary stages, after receiving the requirements document (BRD) from the product manager and after defining the project’s system architecture.
- The system analyst serves as an intermediary between the worlds of development and product, through a comprehensive, broader vision. The SA must translate the requirements document to a language that is compatible with the world of development (logical design). This document features the technical requirements and delineates the development stages, step by step, in the most detailed manner. In order to produce a quality logical design document, the SA must be very familiar with the different systems, he/ she must perfectly understand the development process, as well as understand the significance and impact of each stage on those following it, in order to attain an effective development process.
- The SA works with his/ her interfaces in both a systematic and matrix manner to maximize the requirements and to generate effective and creative solutions.
- When analyzing the systems under his/ her responsibility, the SA must take into account interfacing with other organizational systems.
- A degree in Computer Science / Information Systems / Industrial Management / O & M / Logics / Math, or a System Analysis course that is recognized by Israel’s Chamber of Information Systems Analysts – a mandatory requirement.
- At least 3 years of proven experience in system analysis of large software projects – a mandatory requirement.
- Experienced working on several projects simultaneously with multiple systems – a mandatory requirement.
- Experienced working on infrastructural projects (not just interfaces and GUI) – a mandatory requirement.
- English at a very high level.
Send your CV
Only suitable applications will be considered and confidentiality will be ensured at all times