Job DescriptionThe information security team in 888 is responsible for both corporate and production security, this includes:
Corporate security for a big global worldwide company
Securing 888 online production services
Making sure 888 security compliance and Regulation standards are met
As an information security engineer @ 888 you will be in charge of:
- Ongoing planning, hands-on implementing and managing the information security systems in the Company.
- Ongoing support of users in all of their information security needs.
- Finding security solutions and technologies in order to meet the information security needs and the business requirements of the Company.
Job RequirementsThis job is for you only if you have:
- At least 3 years of experience in information security management in a Microsoft environment
- In depth familiarity with communication and information security protocols
- Experience in the following information security solutions:
o DDoS Protection
o End point security
o DB security Products
o Cloud environment security
o Operating system and Network hardening
- Service oriented, with excellent interpersonal skills
You might also have:
- Familiarity with information security standards and regulations (ISO, PCI, GDPR etc.)
- Relevant certifications in the information security domain (CISM, CISSP, etc.).
Send your CV
Only suitable applications will be considered and confidentiality will be ensured at all times