- Direct manage of strong and experienced system/network team members.
- Lead a System/network team obtaining hundreds of servers and network devices.
- Tight work with equivalent IT and development teams.
- POC for new products and services.
- Ensures high availability of critical business systems.
- Minimum 10 years of IT experience with 5 years of management experience
- Must have a strong hands-on/technical knowledge of the following technologies:
o Windows servers
o Active Directory
o Skype for Business
o Managing network infrastructure - Firewalls, Switches, Routers
o Wireless networks
o Microsoft O365
o VMWare – ESX, vCenter, VDI.
o Blade Centers (HP, Cisco UCS)
o MDM technologies (Mobile Iron)
- Sustain experience and wide knowledge with corporate infrastructure.
- Proven ability of examining and implementing new technologies.
- Creativity, initiative and self-learning.
- Proven ability to prioritize tasks in a multi-tasking mode.
- Good interpersonal relationships (Colleagues and employees).
- Ability to self-manage projects, contractors and budget.
- Very good troubleshooting skills.
- Proven ability of managing a data center.
- English - mother tongue.
- Security products- advantage.
- Cloud services (AWS, Azure) - advantage.
Send your CV
Only suitable applications will be considered and confidentiality will be ensured at all times