Job DescriptionThe IT department is responsible for the planning, operation and compliance of the production and corporate environments.
The IT architecture group is responsible for the IT technology innovations and part of all Product Technologies division projects, defining and planning the IT infrastructure architecture and compliance aspects, taking into consideration software, infrastructure architecture, business needs and regulation requirements.
The IT architecture group is a focal point for IT knowledge for all group departments and is working closely with the R&D architecture group.
- IT focal point in the various development stages (Business requirements gathering, High level design and Physical design).
- Planning and documenting IT architecture guidelines.
- New technology research.
- Review and analyze regulation and compliance requirements.
- Compliance program technical leader.
- Experienced technologists with technical depth and strong interpersonal skills.
- At least 3 years’ experience in IT operational environment.
- Vast knowledge in various IT infrastructure technologies.
- Very Good English and ability to understand technical documents and write procedures/design.
- Ability to lead technology innovation projects and processes.
- Development background -Advantage.
- Experience working within software development and Internet-related industries.
- Experience with implementing ISO 27001:2013.
Send your CV
Only suitable applications will be considered and confidentiality will be ensured at all times