Job DescriptionThe OCIO (Office of the CIO) unit is responsible for cross work processes and project management in 888’s IT department: building annual work plans, planning and monitoring the IT budget, project management including methodology implementation within the department, resource management, measurement (KPI's) and improvement processes.
The project manager in the OCIO unit is a central partner in building the IT yearly work plan and is responsible for managing large cross-department projects, alongside PMO/OCIO tasks.
- 3-4 years of experience as a project manager in an IT organization.
- Technical background or experience and deep familiarity with at least one of the following: IT infrastructure, information security, system engineering.
- Familiarity with internet – an advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks in parallel, while coordinating required IT resources.
- Strong follow-up skills, especially for long-term projects.
- Flexibility in a dynamic work environment with changing priorities.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to integrate well in team work – a team player.
- Orderly, thorough, and organized, good planning skills – end-to-end task performance.
- Working with many interfaces, both internal IT and external: development teams, project and department managers throughout the company, overseas units within the company, regulatory authorities in Israel and abroad.
Send your CV
Only suitable applications will be considered and confidentiality will be ensured at all times