Job Description“NOC/Monitoring Engineer” team member holds responsibility on Monitoring application.
- Develop, maintain and implement various monitoring tools in order to provide reliable and holistic view on 888 service status.
- Well Familiar with open source, knows his way around the open source community.
- Work closely with R&D and operation teams by providing integration solutions on top of the current monitoring infrastructure to improve insight and visibility.
- Design, develop and deploy highly complex monitoring tools.
- At least 5 years’ experience as system administrator, NOC/Monitoring Engineer, Devops Engineer (preferably in Online Internet company).
- Full understanding and proven experience in:
MS OS (Windows servers 2008/2012) – Must.
Proven experience with writing code .NET or Java in addition to the script capabilities (PowerShell, Python) – Must.
Proven experience with Monitoring system (System ,Application ,Network) – Must.
- Experience with Modern monitoring tools like Nagios, Zabbix or Promethous – an Advantage.
- Experience with Elastic Search and Log Management tools like Xpolog and Splunk – an Advantage.
- Experience with Automation Tools , Analytics tools and ITSM tools – an Advantage.
- Experience with Linux System , Networking – an Advantage.
- Ability to perform deep troubleshooting and solve complex problems quickly.
- High motivation and desire to learn new technologies.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship.
- Excellent inter personal communication ability.
- Ability to work under pressure in a 24x7 production environment.
Send your CV
Only suitable applications will be considered and confidentiality will be ensured at all times