Job Description888 group, is one of the world's most popular online gaming companies.
We are offering an opportunity to join our NOC team in a challenging & rewarding technological environment.
As a NOC team member at 888 you will be responsible for:
- Ongoing monitoring & control of the availability of the Company’s various services.
- Monitoring and troubleshooting in a production environment, as well as first tier treatment of infrastructure problems.
- In case of a problem, coordination between multiple factors is required, until problem resolution is attained, including interfacing with Company departments and with customers in Israel and abroad.
Job RequirementsThis Job can fit you only if you have:
- Willingness to work in shifts (‘around the clock’ work – 24/7), 3 shifts a week, including weekends & holidays.
- Able to work as part of a team, excellent interpersonal skills.
- English at a high level, verbal and writing
- At least 3 semesters until graduation
You may also have:
- Prior NOC or technical support work experience- An advantage
- A basic course graduate from the IDF School of Computer Professions
- Prior work experience with Windows operating systems
- Prior programming experience, scripting writing
Send your CV
Only suitable applications will be considered and confidentiality will be ensured at all times