Job Description888 group, is one of the world's most popular online gaming companies.
We are offering an opportunity to grab a significant role in our Poker Product team, and lead 888’s poker product lifecycle.
As a Poker Product Manager at 888 you will be responsible for:
- Defining UI and UX for end users.
- Managing the product cycle end to end.
- Gathering and defining the product requirements from the various units in the company: B2C, B2C, operation, technology.
- Writing business requirement documents.
- Adapting products to different regulations, languages and partners.
- Competitive intelligence and market research.
- Launching the products and supporting marketing divisions’ campaigns.
- Analyzing the product performance post launch and supervising an on-going optimization.
This Job can fit you only if you have:
- At least 2 years of experience as a product manager / system analyst.
- Proven experience in writing specification documents.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in a relevant field.
- Business/Marketing orientation.
You may also have:
- Familiarity with the poker world and specifically with poker online.
- Extensive familiarity with the Internet world or Internet marketing.
- Ability to work on a number of tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Excellent inter-personal relations, and a team player.
- Excellent writing ability in English (including the writing of professional documents).
- System vision with the ability to also get down to details.
- High Analytical ability.
- Flexible yet practical thinker, original, creative with the ability to solve problems.
- Methodical, organized, task oriented.
Send your CV
Only suitable applications will be considered and confidentiality will be ensured at all times