Job Description888 group is one of the world's most popular online gaming companies.
We are looking for a Project Manager with both technological and business understanding, which is interested in taking a leading role in our poker product projects while working in a dynamic and global organization.
As a Project Manager at 888, you will be responsible for:
- End to end delivery of software (R&D) projects.
- Management throughout project phases - scoping, forming an integrated work plan, engaging design, development & QA up until the successful deployment.
- Matrix management of all relevant parties - product managers, parallel project managers, internal clients, system analysts, development/QA teams and IT.
- Managing several Poker projects/releases in parallel, dealing with constraints and frequent changes of company’s priorities in a dynamic environment.
Job RequirementsThis job is for you only if you have:
- +1 years’ experience as a software project manager
- 3-5 years of experience as a developer or as a QA team leader
- B.Sc. in computer Science/ Computer engineering or equivalent military service
You might also have:
- Gaming project management experience
- Experience working in Agile environment
- Excellent matrix management skills including risk management, synchronization and execution
- Multitasking – Managing a large number of projects\tasks simultaneously
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Highly organized, details oriented
Send your CV
Only suitable applications will be considered and confidentiality will be ensured at all times