Job DescriptionThe project manager is responsible for end-to-end delivery versions of software projects, both in terms of planning and in terms of implementation. This position includes processes management of building versions and deliveries, planning, building integrated work plans, development, and testing. The project manager is also responsible for integration with all relevant parties – product managers, cross project managers, systems analysts, development, testing teams and IT.
The project manager oversees several projects at once, while coping with constraints and frequent changes dictated by the company’s priorities, in a dynamic work environment.
The project manager must have a technical and business understanding and be familiar with work processes within the organization and with development and testing department’s methods.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study – a must.
- 2-3 years’ experience as a software project manager in a matrix environment – a must.
- Technical background – 2-3 years in analysis, development, and testing – a must.
- Knowledge or experience in Web – an advantage.
- Familiarity with internet in general and specifically, with online gaming – an advantage.
- Ability to drive and manage projects – working with many parties, matrix management, and pleasant assertiveness.
- Highly independent, yet also able to work well as part of a team.
- Original thinking, creative with problem-solving.
- Ability to take responsibility for end-to-end management of tasks.
- Organized, thorough, and orderly.
Send your CV
Only suitable applications will be considered and confidentiality will be ensured at all times