Job DescriptionThe position includes various testing, from Mobile and Web Apps through to background DB processes.
Automation has been established as part of the testing program, and in the framework of the position, you will be able to create automated scenarios and learn about the topic.
- Familiarity with testing methodologies (STP testing documents, STD, STR, working with testing tools).
- Ability to understand a system, translate property documentation, and analysis of testing documents.
- At least two years of experience in client-server software testing.
- Experience working with MS SQL, ability to create complex queries.
- Familiarity with automation tools – an advantage.
- Experience working with CRM and web systems – an advantage.
- English – high level.
- Excellent people skills.
- Independence, ability to coordinate and lead tasks with on-site and off-site teams.
- Technical orientation – ability to understand and research new technologies.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and within tight timeframes.
- Quick learning and understanding of processes, ability to learn on your own, and ability to view the bigger picture within a system.
Send your CV
Only suitable applications will be considered and confidentiality will be ensured at all times