Job DescriptionThe QA team is responsible for implementing quality control for CRM system based on WEB and WIN client/server applications
- Writing testing documents such as STR, STD, STP etc.
- Create and execute complex testing scenarios according to logical designs.
- Responsibility over all QA environments, including maintenance and functionality.
- Cooperate with Dev and QA offshore teams.
- At least two years' experience in client and server side software testing - a must.
- Experience working with databases and Web based systems.
- Experience with MS SQL and the ability to create complex queries.
- Familiarity with testing methodologies (STP, STD, STR testing documents, working with testing tools).
- Familiarity and experience with Testing in Agile work processes - an advantage.
- Familiarity with web services - a significant advantage.
- Experience with SOAP UI - an advantage.
- High level of English.
- The ability to work in a dynamic environment with tight deadlines.
- Fast learner who grasps processes quickly, learns well on their own.
Send your CV
Only suitable applications will be considered and confidentiality will be ensured at all times