Job DescriptionThe Web & Sport group is responsible for delivering end-to-end business solutions using advanced, cutting edge technologies.
Being a driving force behind some of the most significant projects and business lines in the company, the group maintains a perception of using state-of-the-art architectures while providing turnkey solutions to grow the business faster.
The web QA team is responsible for implementing quality control over the various products and assuring it meets the most severe industry and regulatory standards in both manual and automatic ways.
- Writing testing documents such as STR, STD, STP etc.
- Create and execute complex testing scenarios according to logical designs.
- Responsibility over all QA environments, including maintenance and functionality.
- Cooperate with Dev and QA offshore teams.
- At least 2 years of experience in the testing complex systems – must.
- Ability to write and execute complex testing scenarios – must.
- Experience with testing web and mobile applications, both client and server sides – must.
- Experience with TFS, MTM, SoapUI, SQL, IIS, web services, web analyzers – advantage.
- Knowledge and understanding of software life cycle – must.
- High level English – must.
- Computer science degree or equivalent – advantage.
- Ability to understand business and logical requirements and translating them into. complex testing scenarios – must.
- Proven technical skills – must.
- Ability to read and understand code – advantage.
- Knowledge and understanding of agile methodology – advantage.
Send your CV
Only suitable applications will be considered and confidentiality will be ensured at all times