Job DescriptionWe’re looking for a Mid QA Engineer who will join our team.
The QA team is responsible for implementing quality control for CRM system based on WEB and WIN client/server applications
As a QA engineer at 888, you will be responsible for:
- Write testing documents such as STR, STD, STP etc.
- Create and execute complex testing scenarios according to logical designs.
- Responsibility over all QA environments, including maintenance and functionality.
- Cooperate with Dev and QA offshore teams.
Job RequirementsThis job is for you only if you have:
- At least 2 years' experience in client and server side software testing
- Experience working with databases and Web based systems.
- Experience with MS SQL and the ability to create complex queries.
- Familiarity with testing methodologies (STP, STD, STR testing documents, working with testing tools).
- High level of English.
- The ability to work in a dynamic environment with tight deadlines.
- Fast and self-learner who grasps processes quickly
You might also have:
- Familiarity and experience with Testing in Agile work processes
- Familiarity with web services
- Experience with SOAP UI
Send your CV
Only suitable applications will be considered and confidentiality will be ensured at all times