Job DescriptionWe’re looking for a talented QA Engineer who will join our Poker QA team.
The team is part of a group working from both Israel and abroad.
The job responsibility is Execution and tracking of manual Client-server tests at the Poker products in multiple platforms (PC, Mac, web and Mobile) from testing environments to production.
Proactive, well organized in task/priority management to deliver test commitments on time in a highly dynamic working environment..
As a QA engineer at 888, you will be responsible for:
- Client-server testing on different company products: Acceptance, Progression/Functional, System, GUI, Sanity, Regression tests
- Full QA lifecycle responsibility: Design test cases, execute manual and automated testing, analyze the results, report and track defects, and ultimately make the decision on test completion
- Post production tests
Job RequirementsThis job is for you only if you have:
- At least 3 years in QA testing (client-server)
- Experience in SQL Server
- Knowledge of bugs/tests managing tools –TFS, Jira, MTM, QC
- High level of interpersonal relationship
- Ability to work with multiple interfaces and priorities
- Ability to catch on quickly and understand processes, able to learn independently with a vision of the system from end to end
- High technical Troubleshooting abilities
- Ambitious, highly-motivated and self-learner
- Communicative and working with multiple interfaces in and out of the organization
- Excellent English in writing and speaking
You might also have:
- Degree in computer science/equivalent
- Familiarity with testing and working in Agile methodology
- Experience working with sniffers tools
Send your CV
Only suitable applications will be considered and confidentiality will be ensured at all times