- Managing a team of QA testers.
- Lead, mentor and help up-skill junior member of the testing team
- Overall responsibility on the team delivery
- Responsibility for design and execution of test plans and scripts.
- Responsibility for creating and maintaining of reports and test documentation.
- B.Sc. degree in computer science or any other relevant field.
- 2-3 years of experience as a Testing team leader.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in manual software testing in a WIN environment - A must.
- Experience in working on web-based systems –A must.
- Experience in writing STD, STP and STR documentation – A must
- Understanding of client/server applications In-depth - A must.
- Working with MS SQL, the ability to create complex queries - an advantage.
- Experience in functional manual testing and in UI on the client side.
- Experience in testing on the server side – a must.
- Experienced with multi servers environment maintenance - an advantage
- Experience with QTP- an advantage.
- Experience with Agile methodologies -an advantage.
- Experience with automation – an advantage.
- Experience with Visual Studio’s Coded UI module an advantage.
- Familiarity using 3rd party automation tools. Selenium would be desirable.
- Experience using Microsoft TFS ALM system – Advantage.
- High level of English -A must.
Send your CV
Only suitable applications will be considered and confidentiality will be ensured at all times