Job DescriptionWe are looking for a qualified Front-End Web Developer to join our dev team, which is interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward with his career. We expect that person to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design, who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Use markup languages to create user-friendly web pages.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Work on the full life cycle development of time sensitive projects.
- Develop code libraries that can be used for multiple projects.
- Develop and test across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Understand the strengths and uses of web mobile apps in opposed to native applications.
- Recommend appropriate technologies to implement new features and create new methods for improving efficiency.
- Collaborate with web designers to improve usability.
- Participate in discussions with the team members about technical best practices and help teams identify optimal technical solutions.
- Can self-manage tasks from concept to finish, ensuring successful project completion against deadlines.
- Provide and maintain task status - liaising with development teams, designers and staff to provide accurate updates of project statuses.
- Effectively communicate project implications and blockers in a clear and timely manner to manager and stakeholders.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging.
- Experience working with Node.js, Grunt or Gulp build tools.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Understanding and familiarity with Object Oriented Programming and design patterns.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, AJAX.
- Familiarity with data structure such as JSON and XML.
- Experience working with Foundation and Bootstrap frameworks.
- Proficient understanding Git code versioning tools.
- Familiarity with Photoshop is a plus.
Send your CV
Only suitable applications will be considered and confidentiality will be ensured at all times