Job DescriptionWe are looking for a BI Developer for a BI migration project of DWH Platform. Being the owner of the Data Mining department migration project.
The project purpose is to migrate the Data Mining models and process to work over Teradata (big data) platform.
**The position is temporary for 8 months.
- Responsibility of the migration and conversion of all the Data Mining models and scripts
- Converting MSSQL scripts to ANSI SQL using advanced tools
- Handling the MSSQL/Teradata conversion issues and bugs
Job RequirementsThis Job can fit you if you have:
- BSc in industrial engineering or any other related field
- One year experience with MSSQL scripting
- English – high level
- Knowledge in Teradata platform – significant advantage
You might also have:
- Experience in analytical systems and data retrieval – DWH, SSRS, Tableau and BO
- Familiarity with information system concepts, including databases and BI
- Multitasking – Managing a large number of projects\tasks simultaneously
- Highly organized, details oriented
Send your CV
Only suitable applications will be considered and confidentiality will be ensured at all times