Job DescriptionWe are looking for a Senior Frontend developer to work on our next generation Casino web platform.
About the role:
As a frontend developer, you will be responsible for the architecture, design and implementation of web elements on client side components for mobile and PC. You will work closely with product managers and designers.
- Design and create reusable code.
- Identify and solve server/client problems.
- Achieve goals within reasonable time frames based on project requirements.
- Create internally used tools to ease QA and workflow.
- Analyze and optimize server/client performance.
- Prioritize tasks and spend reasonable amount of time on each task to balance between effort and gain.
- Work with other developers to solve hard problems.
- Contribute to the design of new features.
- Support and maintain existing projects.
- Experience working with and building RESTful APIs.
- Eager to learn new concepts and new technologies.
- Be passionate about code, be creative, and have a can do attitude.
- Solid understanding of MVC/MVP or MVVM design patterns.
- Experience in a full product cycle development.
- Experience in developing Mobile Web Application – advantage.
- Experience with .NET, C# – advantage.
- Experience with technical operations to support deployments to production and DevOps.
Send your CV
Only suitable applications will be considered and confidentiality will be ensured at all times